Sunday, May 3, 2009

3.5 days and Counting

AqueCool: My water cooling mask was suppose to be here yesterday, but the tracking says "incorrect house number". I'm hoping that means it's just going to go back to the hub and check for the correct address and not go all the way back to San Francisco, although they do still have time to get here since it was one day delivery. What is a cooling mask? Once out of surgery they will put this on my face and I will keep it on pretty much all the time except when eating, showering or brushing. Water is pumped through the dangling hoses at 50 degrees I believe. They tell me it helps the healing process since it's continuous cold. It better because these things are dang expensive to rent. I'll wear it for 7 days.

1 comment:

Sara Hinsley said...

Now that looks like a fun contraption. Hopefully you won't scare the kids too much when you first put it on.