Sunday, May 31, 2009

Annoyed

I am simply annoyed these days. It hurts to sleep, it hurts waking up, it hurts to watch others eat crunchy foods. I was so excited to have my follow up appointment around the 18th and get released from soft foods, but guess who is on vacation that week and the next? My doctor. My appointment is now on the 29th.

The bleeding stopped the same day. I am still numb in the chin and bottom lip area. I still spill food on my face and leave it there because I don't know it's there and no one tells me. I also still spill down the front of my shirt. I'm grumpy. Can you tell?

I am three weeks post op and here's how I look below. I am still a little swollen in the cheeks, roof of my mouth and the top teeth.

1 comment:

Mom said...

"The sun's gonna shine in His own good time and He will see you thru...."

You're beautiful - hang in there Hon. mom :-)