Monday, May 18, 2009

Yawning

I remember beforehand trying to find out what how I would yawn. We all did the clenched teeth practice and it was kind of hard. Well I am 11 days post-op and finally experienced my first yawn. Not hard at all with mouth wired shut, little uncomfortable maybe. I can't believe it took 11 days and my first full night of sleep to produce a yawn. I would have thought I'd be yawning when I was not sleeping.

Just a fun little tidbit.

3 more hours until unwired. Yippeee!!!!

1 comment:

joebetstu said...

Now, tell us what the doctor said...and how thrilled he is with the way you have progressed! Have you been given permission to eat some REAL homecooking? Oh yes, thanks too for letting us know that it is possible to yawn with one's mouth closed. I think we hear America's Got Talent calling your name.
B & J @ the Bungalow