Before:
After:
I found this pokey thing in my mouth this morning. After reading some things, I was afraid it might be a screw, although it didn't feel like one. Later tonight this appeared in my mouth, so I had to take a picture. Looks like the stitches are dissolving. Well that's what they are suppose to do, maybe I will be spitting them out this time around.
Since I am on a soft foods diet now and needed another 900 calories for the day, how could I turn down a trip to Leatherbys. =) Matt thought it was funny that I had to take my own spoon, so he requested this picture of my giant sundae and my baby spoon.
The swelling is still going down. I had trouble sleeping last night because of the pain in my upper right jaw side. I got about 4 hours, I am hoping for more tonight. But I think I am looking better. I am certainly feeling better. If only I could feel my bottom lip and not spill so much food down my shirt. I drool and spit up more than a baby. You can probably see that in this picture.
Thanks for staying connected, I appreciate your comments, love and support.
3 comments:
Yum... Leatherby's!! Save me some. :-)
Are you sure that yellow pokey thing is not alive? Hopefully, it is a stitch and not a wiggly worm...one never knows what a doctor might do when you're "out like a light". You are definitely looking more and more like the Heidi we know and love, plus one GREAT smile!
B & J @ the Bungalow
Thanks, it does look like a little worm or alien. =)
Post a Comment